Welcome! We are glad you are interested in joining our diverse staff of motivated individuals. We hire on a rolling basis as needed, so please be patient when awaiting a response.
Please carefully read the requirements below before applying.
This application is for the position of HelpDesk Technical Support Consultant at the University of Rhode Island Computer and Networking HelpDesk.
- During the school year, students are required to work at least 10 hours per week (not to exceed 20, as per University rules). Some early morning or weekend shifts may be required.
- Every student is expected to be available to work during Move-In weekend at the beginning of the school year. Training for this is usually the Mon-Tues-Wed before Labor Day Weekend.
- To apply, please fill out the form below as completely as possible. The more information to help us decide your goodness-of-fit, the better. Handwritten applications will not be accepted.
- During hiring periods, we will contact you via phone or email to set up an interview. Please use your STUDENT @my.uri.edu email address when applying.
- If chosen for an interview, please have a current resume ready to take with you.
- If you have any follow up questions, please email HelpDesk@uri.edu.